Returns & Refunds
If you have ordered an item that is not suitable or you simply change your mind, we can accept returns on some items.
We take great effort to ensure our fabrics are represented on screen as accurately as possible on screen. However, screens and colour balances can vary so we strongly advise you use our sampling service prior to placing an order.
Where possible we do offer returns on some items so if you’re not completely happy we can refund or exchange items. However, cut length fabrics which are cut specially to your requirements and made to measure items unfortunately, this isn’t possible.
Please read the below to understand our returns policy on specific items and please call or email us if anything is unclear. Our full terms and conditions can be found here.
Goods That Can Not Be Returned
- All Fabrics
- Curtain or Upholstery accessories cut to size (tape, lining, webbing etc)
- Gift Vouchers
Goods That Can Be Returned
- Curtain Supplies (Track poles, tiebacks etc)
Returning Fabrics & Cut Length Items
We cannot accept returns on any fabrics or other cut length products, unless the item is faulty. We strongly advise you use our sampling service prior to placing an order to ensure that the colour and texture is suitable for you. You can order a sample by clicking the ‘Free Sample’ button on each page.
Returning Ready Made Goods
If you’re not satisfied with your order you can return the item to us in the original condition and packaging within 14 days of receipt for either an exchange or refund.
Returned items should be in their original condition and packaging with any enclosed documentation. We can offer a full refund on receipt, excluding the original delivery charge. Alternatively, you can also opt for an exchange.
- Goods can only be accepted for return if they are despatched within 14 days of receipt.
- The item is your responsibility until it reaches us, therefore we advise for your own protection to send the parcel using a tracked service with a delivery service that insure you for the value for the goods.
- The cost of returning the item to us is your responsibility, unless the return is required as a result of an error, fault, or otherwise on the part of I Want Fabric.
- The original delivery charges are only refundable where goods are faulty or an error on the part of I Want Fabric.
- If you exchange an item the delivery cost of sending the new item is chargeable
If you wish to return your order please call us on 0161 925 0333 or email us at [email protected] for advise on how to return your goods.
Once you have confirmation from our customer service team the order can be returned to:
I Want Fabric, Unit 5 Bute Street, Salford, M50 1DU